Thursday, January 15, 2004

ok, so I appear to be as bad in blogging as I am with other journaling technique! Í have managed to add a few links in the last couple of days (which stretched my programming abilities I must admit). I´d like to put in a large and sorted links page one day, but I think that might be past me at the moment - baby steps, baby steps!
In terms of stitching, well not much has happened in the last few days. I´m still working on Michael Powell´s Venice Window when I sit in the train (nice relaxing cross stitch pieces are wonderful at moments like those). I´m reworking an idea for a goldwork cross which was a special piece for someone, but at the moment my ideas are a bit beyond my technical capabilities (sounds like my computer skills!) and I have a dragonfly stumpwork piece on the go which should be finished by the end of the weekend (assuming no great catastrophes such as social events).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home