Sunday, January 18, 2004

Well its been a fairly dull weekend. I spent yesterday shopping for stationary-related items (my second favourite collection item next to stash) to put together some official looking invites. Spent ages last night playing around with different designs, including using material and threads, but my current favourite is a pale green card with a heart outlined in black and filled with tight spirals of red card. I know, this was popular several years ago, but hey, no-one has ever accused me of keeping up with current fashions! I´ll send it off to the SO and we´ll see if he approves.
Now that I have the computer for the week I´m spending most of my free time working on a few cross-stitch design ideas I have. At the moment I seem to be more ideas than anything else, but they´ll all come together soon. In two week´s the day job finishes and I´ll have a couple of months free to focus entirely on the more interesting work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home