Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Oh thank god today is over! I´ve spent the last few days writing and rewriting a piece for a newspaper here and FINALLY I think I have it in a semi-publishable form! Added to that I had a job interview today which included a presentation (god how I hate those - public speaking is definately not one of my strong suits!). All combined with a total of 6 hours training it from here to there and my left frontal lobe is about to blow up in disgust. At least the interview seemed to go well, I´ll find out soon enough I guess.

so GUESS WHAT? Yes that´s right - NO STITCHING!! I started the other day on a Bent Creek design, but as I mainly have Anchor I converted from DMC using an online conversion chart I found and dang it if it doesn´t just look completely wrong. So I´ll be piffing that 2 hours of work out the window (frogit frogit frogit)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home