Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Attempting to curb my Neopet addiction

Ok Nanowrimo is not going as well as it could be. A total of 1300 words, which now puts me 2700 words behind where I should be to get a 2000 word a day average. But I´ve got my story outline, I´ve thrown my hero and heroine together in a notable moment of energy and excitement and left the first chapter with a "Who was that masked man" kind of thing.
I feel that I need to insert several more "throbbing desire"´s, "hungry lips" and "demanding manhood" to get the authentic M&B emotion. But so far I´ve managed "sinking beneath the onslaught of his devastating green gaze" within the first paragraph, so I believe I´m at the right level.

The main spanner in the works of this free flowing literary genius is that horrible addictive Neopets site. I´ve been playing on it for about 2 years now, and I´m happy to say that I´ve left the most severe parts of my addiction behind me. I´ve stoppped all quests, I no longer spend hours clicking on shopowners every ten seconds and I´ve boarded up my shop. The one problem is, of course, the games and I´ve just procrastinated away an hour on that extremely involved and challenging click-on-the-brick-excitement Destruct-o-match. Please tell me how everyone else manages high scores in the hundreds of thousands when I can´t get above 3? There has to be some cheat that I haven´t learnt yet ´cause I refuse to believe that I´m just that crap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chemical dependency is a devastating disease that affects millions of individuals and families. Find the right alcoholism program for yourself or a loved. It will be the first day of the rest of their or your life.

You can get more assistance at http://www.drugrehabprogram.net .

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home