Sunday, October 10, 2004

Kitchen Joy

We finally managed to finish kitchen renovations. All though, I don´t supose you can call them RE-novations, more of an actual failure to "novate" since we moved in. I now have a new sideboard which I´m allowed to chop directly on without having to go hunting for a dry chopping board. I wanted to drill a big hole in it so I could push all the waste into it (a la Jamie Oliver) but that´s still under negotiation. And we put a bench in with two bar stools so I even have a little eating area and it´s high enough that the dog can walk under our feet to look vainly for any dropped food, which makes him happy.
So I got to go shopping and buy lots AND I now have cupboards and shelves and drawers and benchspace to put it all on. Once the three pictures are up that the handyman bought for me in NY, the place will finally be complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home